this week spells deadline for all comm D students for critic review. So finished up what we’ve been doing in school.
1. Photography project – 6 photos
2. Integrated Comm- the Spiral paper model and the 2 portfolio pages
3. Illustration (my nightmare) – but I finished.. 5 pieces of A3 and all the over 60 sketches… -.- ( i totally finished 2 and a half sketchbooks) just for this. it’s only been one and a half month in school.
4. Graphic Comm – the project I’m so happy with; handmade magazine without the computer, just standing at the photocopier and binding the book with needle and thread. just quite sad with the cutting of the pages…
5. CPJ – my journal; i’m quite happy with it ; it’s something I love most!
So, yes it’s all that I did this week, rushing and literally; sleeping is a privilege. like last night; i totally slept so much. but it was good (: the picture above is somewhere where our class went out for a photo shoot. There are so much to do… I still have stuff to do; though i have a week of break. doesn’t mean I’m so free. I’ve still got some sketches to finish up… and touching up of my art work :/ Anyway. on a lighter note; there’s singapore biennale in city hall; I think I’ll go with my classmates (: yupp. I really wanted to give up design at first; when the workload seemed impossible to finish; but there’s nothing called impossible to all the design students; we just have to finish it…. well, some teachers really think we are superheroes …. But Thank you Daddy God, He helped me and I finished all my work (: when i’m more free will post up some of my work…